Sunday, November 7, 2010

Gladiator and Blur Projects

So some pretty cool things have happened to me recently I got top row on CGHUB and 3D total for my personal project I completed recently, which I posted below. It also seems that the Gladiator may be published in some up coming magazines and artist books, I'll keep you posted as that goes along.

I also set up a separate page for all the Blur projects I've worked. That will be updated as they are released. Recently at Blur I started doing some character work which has been a dream come true. I'll post that stuff when Im able to.

I'll try to keep this more up to date




2 comments:

David chung said...

Super Awesome Eric ! love the textures when i saw this on cghub :)
Congrats on getting into characters at work too , ye deserve it .

Mike Reese said...

So sick Eric! I can't wait for more!